Deciding what will happen to your home, your financial assets, and your personal possessions after your passing can be a difficult process and it is best handled with the help of a skilled estate planning attorney. If you don’t take the time to make these decisions now, a court may end up dividing your property for you.
Instead of leaving such important decisions to the courts, get the assistance you need to make wise decisions concerning your estate by speaking with Edward J. Nykiel, Attorney & Counselor.
Estate & Probate attorney Ed Nykiel is dedicated to helping you through every step of your estate planning or probate administration needs. He is prepared to assist you with such legal services as:
- Preparing a will;
- Drafting a revocable or irrevocable living trust;
- Creating business, education, retirement, special needs, family and other trusts;
- Drawing up health care and general powers of attorney;
- Drafting deeds and assisting with funding your trust;
- Opening and administering a decedent’s estate;
- Petitioning for guardianshipor and conservatorship for a minor or vulnerable adult;
- Elder law planning for medicaid and other benefits.
The decisions you make regarding your estate determine how your property will be divided and what taxes will need to be paid after your passing. Be sure that your wishes are carried out by consulting with Edward J. Nykiel Attorney & Counselor, Call 7347755990 today to setup for a free consultation.
Pay your bill online here: